quinta-feira, 14 de abril de 2016

Undying Love Fado



You're an impulsive unexpected sweet thing And I'm still that sad old clown bored to death Should I be wiser and not that Messing dog while you're spinning 'round I really forgot that you were there Never thought love vanishes in the air When a man's work arises, more can be less I spent my time writing, erasing and rewriting Hateful songs and poems and tales Tried to be your Mr. Writer till the end When it came, I was lost and ran away Sick of vengeance, found oblivion on Circe's tent Drank too much wine, shout over the celling Tumbling among the crowd, a life with no meaning You tried to save us from shrinking And then just broke our hearts that morning Stopped the time smashing things Maybe time is wise. Maybe it's just a dream I'm still writing meaningless words 'cause Never wanted lost my last love Never thought we could be just friends (Faro, Abril de 2016)

Sem comentários:

Guerra fria